Monday, February 9, 2009

ADSR 4 Challenge 11





Our newest challenge this Sunday was from Scrap Orchard which is one of my favorite websites to look and shop. This time we were to ask one question of someone. This question must be the only words used on the layout, and we weren't allowed to answer the question. We could ask the question of anyone, alive or not, and use only one photo that had something to do with the question.

I made a page with my parents, who are now up in Heaven. I miss them very much and they have been there a long time. If my Dad were alive or if he can hear me, I ask him to "Be Mine" Valentine. I used Gina Cabrera All Heart elements and paper.

I also made a couple of other layouts that I didn't post. I used dancingprincess-sweetnothings items and papers. Titles "Still Crazy in Love?" and "Momma do you love me in Heaven?" are actual questions I have. Life and death are something we all must deal with, like it or not, what comes is ours. I am intrigued by both.

No comments: