Sunday, May 31, 2009

SUTUCS Week 6












This is the final week of this competition for posting challenges. It will now take weeks for the public voting and tally and several posts on the So You Think You Can Scrap website. I have not expected to win this competition, but I enjoy doing challenges and seeing what other scrappers come up with. It gives us all wonderful comraderie and inspires us with new techniques and new creative thinking.

This week the challenge was to tell about an "Item, a Something" rather than a person. The kit was called Its A Bird. My Bonus Pages show My Trans Am (my favorite car I have ever owned), God's Beauty (shown in a beach photo), my Grandson's school, and a light show at a concert (photo taken by my daughter Courtney). The upper most page is the one I posted to the competition. It was a photo my daughter took on her cell phone in the tanning bed and we love the colors! I decorated it all up with tatoos and steam etc. and was looking for something whimsical. I like it.

No comments: