Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ADSR 4 Challenge 5




The 5th Challenge came from anitastergioudesigns and required us to use no photo but to tell a story using at least three frames. As usual, because I'm kind of nutty, I made two pages and then had to choose between the two. I wanted to do something about our new baby, Destiney, so made a page with some pinks. I changed my mind and decided I really like the windows for frames and wanted to do something with those that told a story about me. The windows one is the one I posted to the competition "Windows of Time".

It is a funny feeling in some way to take your life and those things that you love, or that you have to deal with regularly, and your dreams and desires, and then to put them into just a simple list of words. How does that sort out YOU, organize your thoughts and perhaps, in a small way, your LIFE? Sometimes it just helps to keep it simple.

No comments: