Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ADSR 4 Challenge 8










This challenge was based on American Idol but is termed Scrapping Idol. Our mission, should we accept it, was to go online and find a digital scrapper who's posted pages we admire and from whom we are inspired. We are to pick one layout from that person and scrap-lift, meaning to make a page somewhat similar in style and technique and explain or show how we were inspired by that page. Our layouts had to contain the word DREAM and had to have a star somewhere on the page. Of course I did two and these are what I came up with.

I first did the Dream sweet angel baby one, with my Great Nephew's sweet little face. This is the one I posted to the competition. I scrap lifted from Petrushka at Scrapbookgraphics.com her Angel page. I love all of her pages! The credits for items I used were from ldavi-loveblossoms.

Secondly I scraplifted from her Hanzik page and made the Dream page with a photo of my Grandson Quinn with his little flower.

No comments: