Sunday, January 4, 2009



My daughter and I have decided to do a Scrapbook Amazing Race challenge. It is the ADSR (Amazing Digiscrapping Race) Season 4. I have never competed in anything like this before so I am very excited in anticipation of a real challenge and a whole lot of fun. I do love to make scrap pages, by hand and digitally.

I feel like I am connected to my computer with perhaps a large rubber band - everytime I get a little distance between us it snaps me right back into my chair, with hands at the ready! It has become a bit of a crazy life for me. I love doing the work on the computer, whether it be digi-scrapping or making documents, brochures & fliers, spreadsheets, working diligently on my photography and tapping into my creativity as much as possible. But the rump gets awfully tired of sitting in one place for too long! Now, I have added a new thing to keep me at the desk!

Here I have posted page number one for this challenge. We had to digitally-tear a photo into at least three pieces and we had to do some journaling on the page. I hope you like the page. I will be posting other pages here as I traverse through the season. Wish me luck, I'd sincerely like to rally it through to the end with flying colors.

Our Team name is Grands-Destiny. It came about because my grand-daughter is having a baby! That means her Mom will be a Grand-mama and I will be a Great-Grandmama! Wow! The baby's name will be Destiny - therefore we are Grands-Destiny.

No comments: