Thursday, January 15, 2009

Challenge 3 Make over page




Continuing with the ADSR Season 4 Challenges - I have completed Challenge 3. For Challenge 3 we were to use the first page we had ever posted to a site and redo it. We had to use the same photo and same words, but could change the papers and elements. We had to show some techniques that we had learned since doing the first, I used the inking on the edge of the paper and drop shadows.
This is my first page ever posted, and my first page ever digitally scrapped. Then the one with the brown paper is my redo. I don't very often make a 'simple' page, so thought I'd do that this time.

I am enjoying this challenge competition and sharing it with my team mate, my daughter Becki. She is the one responsible for getting me started in scrapbooking in the first place..

No comments: