Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shoot for the Moon


I recently made this scrap-page titled Shoot for the Moon. If you shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. That's kind of the way we live life isn't it? We don't like to lose, or to miss. We try to plan our choices so that even if we miss the mark, we at least hit something. We, at least, try to move forward. I am getting older, duh, and in looking at my life I try to continually learn new things. I may not ace them, I may not master them, but in the process I gain from them. Even if I miss I have grown, smarter, wiser, better, more able. It is because I have tried and put out the effort that I have landed among the stars. Of course, I do hope some day to Master Something... unless it's not in the stars for me (pun intended).

No comments: