Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring!


I am so ready for spring! We had some beautiful sunshine a couple of days ago, it really gave me an energetic feeling. When the sun shines I play the stereo loud and set to work to make accomplishments! When it rains, which it does alot here in the Pacific Northwest, it seems to drain my energy, I want to eat, to read, to watch a movie. I've already done that all winter - it's time for ACTION! I want to get outdoors and work in the yard and go for photo-walks. But, it is raining today. It is April, but it is supposed to snow over the weekend. Can't believe it!


If I must be inside, then I will just have to scrapbook! I scrapbook so often, that I feel guilty. I love to scrapbook. I love the craft, the art, the glue, the paper, the embellishments, all of it. I LOVE IT! I am Scrap-Crazed. My daughter introduced me to digital scrapping. WOW, is all I can say. I LOVE IT TOO! Have I gone completely mad? My life has become my computer and the chair I sit in in front of it! I forget to eat, except for coffee, can't be without the coffee. Sooo, here I have shared one of my little crafties.


No comments: